The Power of Prayer
We know that prayer is powerful, and we want to be a praying church. Throughout this coming year, we will have a special prayer focus for each month that we can pray about together.
For March, our prayer focus will be for People to Know Jesus. We are praying for people to know and love Jesus so they can live like him. Here are specific things that you, your family, your BFG…and when we gather corporately…can pray for this month:
- Pray that individuals in our communities become curious and open-hearted towards the message of Jesus.
- Pray that God would create opportunities for conversations about the gospel to naturally unfold and that we would take advantage of those opportunities.
- Pray for courage and clarity for us as we share the gospel so that our words may resonate with others.
- Pray that our lives would clearly demonstrate God's love through what we say and do.
- Pray that God would create a desire to share the Gospel despite our fears and hesitations.
- Pray for “YOUR ONE”…one person you come in contact with regularly who you know needs to hear the Gospel.
- Pray that there would be a “culture of inviting” at FBC Allen…, with members inviting others to come and be a part of worship and BFG.
- Pray that our lives will not hinder the Gospel but surrender every area as we seek to be ambassadors for Christ.
Our hope is for you to pray for 2-3 specific items each day. As you see God working and answering these prayers, we would love to hear about it.
Use the form below to share stories of God answering your prayers or ways we, as a church, can pray for you.
“Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10 (CSB)