- The Worship Center is located under the large steeple at the center of our campus. Our main guest parking is located on the West Side of the Worship Center off Ash. Parking across Main St., located north of the Worship Center is also relatively convenient and the second-best option to access the Worship Center.
- The dress is casual: from jeans to suits.
- If you have preschool-age children (birth-four years old). The safe and secure check-in is located inside our Rotunda. Please allow a few extra minutes to check in with your preschooler.
- We have a group for children with special needs that meets during the 10:30a hour.
- The Welcome Center is located conveniently at the heart of the campus between the Worship Center, Preschool/Children's Building.
- Our pastor and staff love to greet guests. After the service, you can meet him at our Connection Center just to the right as you exit the Worship Center.
- Have any questions or plan to visit on Easter Sunday. Let us know by clicking the "Plan a Visit" bubble on the bottom left of the page. We look forward to meeting you this Sunday.
MAP / DIRECTIONS
We are located at 201 E. McDermott Dr., just east of 75.
Guest parking is available immediately west of the Worship Center and in the parking lot north of Main Street. Shuttle service is available in the north lot.
Our Welcome Center is located in the Rotunda. Volunteers are available to answer questions and help you to your destination.
View Larger Campus Map