- SUN, SEP 13 | 5:30-6:15p | Central Green (near outdoor baptistery).
- An informal meet and greet time. Ice Cream sandwiches and Popsicles will be provided (kids are welcome to come to this event).
- If you are unable to attend the kick-off, but wish to join in re|engage, please contact Jimmy Smith.
When and Where:
- Fall 2020 semester groups will start meeting on Zoom beginning the week of SEPTEMBER 20 and run for 10 weeks.
- Each small group will determine which day and time to meet.
Cost & Childcare:
- $10/couple for workbook (no childcare)
- Childcare will NOT be available during the Fall 2020 semester.
What is Reengage?
Reengage is a marriage enrichment program.
Marriages in any condition can benefit, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple.
Reengage examines God's design for marriage and applies principles from the Bible to guide couples towards growth in their relationship with each other.
What can we expect?
1. Receive encouragement by hearing stories from other couples that have experienced victory in the midst of hard times.
2. Be placed in a small group with a facilitator couple and other couples to work through the curriculum.
Here are some short informational videos from Generations Pastor, Jimmy Smith to help you get a better understanding of what to expect:
Three Main Components:
- Large Group - Time of testimony or teaching;
- Small Group - Discussion over homework facilitated by a leader couple
- Workbook - Homework (10-15 minutes each week + discussion with spouse about the homework)
Small Group Structure:
Couples in different seasons of life will be grouped together through the entire program.
- Attendance: If you think you will miss more than two sessions, it becomes difficult to build community with your group, so we ask that you wait until the next time re|engage is offered to take full advantage of this program.
- It Takes Two: It is important for both spouses to attend the sessions, so if your spouse can't or won't come with you, it may be best to wait until the next semester to join in a group.
- Is this only for those who are experiencing marriage problems? No...re|engage is for any couple, whether you would rate your marriage as a 2 or a 10, every couple can have a great experience through re|engage.
- Can we invite friends to join our small group? Your friends are welcome to join re|engage before the small groups are established, however, in order to foster community and trust within your small group, each group will be closed to newcomers after week two. If your friends miss re|engage this semester, encourage them to sign up for the next semester.
What couples are saying about Reengage:
For more information, contact:
Generations & Music Ministries Assistant