Every Friday, from 11/19/2021 to 12/17/2021, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This part quilting bee, part prayer ministry, prays over every thread as it is lovingly knotted into a quilt. The quilts are delivered to hurting people who are going through illness, grief over the loss of a loved one or any other of life’s hard or painful experiences.
Sewing skills and quilting experience are not necessary.
During COVID-19 pandemic, participants must follow these guidelines:
1. Wear face coverings at all times
2. Practice social distancing
3. No food/drinks to share. Individuals may bring their own food/drink to consume, but cannot share with others.
4. Coffee will not be available
5. Restrooms will be available
If you would like more information, contact Beverly Norman.