Every person has a “next step” in their relationship to God. Our next step often comes in the form of a commitment. We want to encourage you to discover your next step of faith and commitment with God.
Perhaps your next step is to:
- Attend a worship service. We think that's a good way for you to get to know us, and to get to know what it means to be a Christian. Services are at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Connect with a weekly study group through our Bible Fellowship Groups (BFGs) for all ages. BFGs meet at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
- Begin a daily devotional time with God through prayer and Bible reading. Several Bible Reading Plans and Devotional Guides are available to you in our Resources section.
- Begin a new relationship with God by committing your life to Jesus Christ.
- Openly declare your faith and commitment to Christ through the testimony of believer’s baptism by immersion.
- Join our church family by transfer of your membership from another Baptist church or Bible teaching church, having already committed your life to Christ and been baptized by immersion as a testimony to that commitment.
- Get involved in a ministry of the church. You can find service opportunities here.
Whatever your next step with God may be, we invite you join us in the journey of faith…one next step at a time.